Thursday 27 July 2017

Stories with James Norcliffe

By the Sea
I sprint across the beach dodging the sharp twigs. I look out and see people screaming as they splash amongst the waves. I wish I was them but I forgot my togs and no way am I going to be seen wearing mum's pink baggy swimming suit. I spot canoes and ships trying to dock by the old broken wharf as the kids watch contentedly from the shore.


Tsunami! (Guess who I am)
I am swimming along waiting for the perfect wave when I feel an odd vibration, one that I haven’t felt before, wait a Tsunami! I watch for a short time as it rolls closer and closer, I have got to warn my family. I hear sirens and people screaming from shore, come on I have got to get back home. Suddenly a huge swarm of fish come my way and they are all heading towards the tsunami. I spot my family and get their attention. We follow the others just as the tsunami rolls over us, flipping me into the air. My fins relax as I dive back into the water. AHHH paradise.


Confused Pillow
I just don’t understand why I have to lie here all day when Miss Perfect Pink Shoes over there gets to got all over the place. I just don’t get it, anyway the only place I have been was picking nose Peter’s house. They only used me for pillow fighting but that’s just cruel if you ask me. I used get on with picking nose Peter’s pillow until I accidentally popped him. AHHH I just don’t understand. I never signed up for this.

1 comment:

  1. In the second story are you a dolphin?

    ReplyDelete