Thursday 23 July 2015

Dog Training

23 July Thursday
Today me and Fern my dog are going to Rolleston at 8:30pm to do agility. Fern can do the Tunnel, Jumps, See-saw, Hoop, Weave poles and lots of other tricks so I am REALLY EXCITED! 

It was really cool, though we couldn't train because Fern was more EXCITED then I was having all those dogs round and we didn't have the right sort of treats. We had a really nice teacher called Naomi let us borrow her treats and helped my along the way. Next Thursday if Fern still isn't concentrating then we will have to go to another training course.

30 Thursday 
When we got there Naomi was training another class. Me and 
Fern went into a corner and started doing some training " Sit and wait " then I walk away. Every time Fern did it right four or more times I would take a step forward to the other dogs. Soon we had made it to the bench were a dog was tied up. Just then Naomi came over and commented on how much Fern had improved. YAY WE ARE GETTING SOME WHERE !!!!!!!!!!







  



No comments:

Post a Comment